Tessa wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot yesterday for her 11 monthday, and I didn't have much time... so we didn't get anything good. But at least you can see her size!
I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this age. Tessa is so dang cute, I have to scoop her up and kiss her face off several times a day. Here's what Tessa is up to at 11 months:
- saying "ma ma ma ma" all day, with an occasional "da da" although I know she loves him more by the way she reacts when he comes home
- emptying baskets, cupboards and shelves and then trying to refill them
- clapping, when Tessa claps she is so proud of herself, it's adorable
- getting her point across by pointing grunting and squealing at or towards stuff she wants
- crawling at lightning speed
- standing alone a lot but wised up about taking those accidental steps, doesn't let those slide anymore!
- drinking lots of formula, she weaned herself last month much to my dismay and chows down on as much formula as we'll give her
- being disciplined... I started using timeout for Tessa this month (much earlier than we did with Soph), it cracks me up because she knows when she's being naughty and says, "uh oh" knowing that's what I'm about to say when I take her to her room
- just being a smartie, Tessa knows how to open things, turn them over, move around and through to get what she wants; if there's an obstacle she's got the brain to overcome it
We love you Tess!!









2 comments:
You really just have to love that child #2 catches on to being naughty so much earlier than child #1! Sometimes I'm grateful that Sam watches/takes after Rachel, other times... not so much :)
I can't even believe how big your girls are getting!! You all look great!
She is so much older than last time I saw her! I'm so glad that I get some time with her this week-end!
Post a Comment