Tuesday, November 10, 2009

poor Sophie

As if croup and laryngitis wasn't enough, Sophie's got a UTI (urinary tract infection) now! Poor girl is in a lot of pain and doesn't want to use the potty. Getting a urine sample at the doctor's office this morning took us 2 hours... not fun for anyone! Glad she finally did it, felt like a huge victory!! At least they didn't have to catheterize her. She makes me crazy, but I still feel bad for the little pistol. She's had a rough weekend. :(

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Poor little thing! I hope she gets better soon!

Mary-Anne said...

Oh my gosh...that is so sad. :( Poor girl. I hope she gets better soon (for her sake and yours!!) P.S. I love the pictures below of Tessa in the hat. So adorable!

mommaquincy said...

Poor Sophie and poor Jessica! I hope everyone gets healthy and stays that way until after the holdays are over!! Sophie's princess dress over her pajamas is very sweet!!

Ann said...

Poor little pistol :) We just all got over a pretty bad flu too. I hope she gets better soon :(

Anna said...

I feel for you. Sascha has had both croup and a UTI- misery. For everyone involved. Hang in there, and here's to hoping that she'll feel better soon!!!

Mandy @ Raising Little Dudes said...

Poor Sophie....hope she feels better soon! I love her little Princess dress...so cute

Kolbi Young said...

What, a UTI?!? At three? That is awful! I seriously think that is one of the worst ailments...hopefully she likes cranberry juice :)

Jenelle said...

Oh man, I hope she gets better soon! Madi had the croup a few weeks ago- no fun. I can't imagine her having laryngitis and a UTI on top of that! Hang in there!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Jess, oh I'm sorry. It is no fun when they are sick...I'm hoping we can avoid all sicknesses this winter at least. I was just catchin' up on your blog and I can't believe Jenny had a baby. Your post was so sweet...it made me cry. Congratulations to them and I hope to see more pictures:)

Cieslak Family said...

Sorry to hear Sophie is sick, we hope she gets better soon. Being sick isn't fun for anyone- you included. Has Tessa be able to stay healthy?

We will be in town for Thanksgiving and we're excited to see you guys.

Megan said...

I am sorry, I HATE when they are sick. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. THat's exactly what Blake would say, "Trick or Treat, thank you". All one phrase. Cute girls, way cute family you have.