Wednesday, November 18, 2009

chair races, snow watching, and sisterly love

Long title, I know.  And I usually don't post these kind of pictures since they aren't very monumental, but since my little sis had a baby and I am SOOOO hungry for pictures and can't get enough... I better understand how my family feels having my kids (their nieces, and grandchildren) so far away.  My blogging Friend Ali is really good at making interesting posts about anything and then throwing in pictures of her kids in a logical sort of way... I'm not so good at that.  So until I figure that out, here's a few pictures of stuff from the last week:

Chair races

Yes, there were injuries, but the girls had a great time!

11 months etc - chair race

 11 months etc - Sophie chair race 11 months etc - Tessa chair race

Watching the Snow Storm

11 months etc - snowing Tess and daddy 11 months etc - snowing Sophie face 11 months etc - snowing tessa amazed

Morning Escapades

Just the other morning Sophie decided to put an orange Tic-Tac up her nose.  They are also referred to as "Gama canny," since my mom always has them for her.  Tessa really likes it when I forget to close my closet door so she can take ALL my shoes off the rack.

11 months etc - Sophie tic tac nose11 months etc - naughty tessa shoes

Sisters playing TOGETHER

This doesn't happen often: both girls playing together, smiling and not hurting each other... definitely picture worthy.  They are getting better at it though!  The time they seem to get along best is in the car.  I think it's because they can see each other but not reach each other to take toys or hit.  They often make each other laugh while I drive around running errands, so sweet!

11 months etc - sisters playing blocks

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Soo fun! They are such darling girls! Maybe I should switch to a bigger kind of candy in my purse. I can't wait to see them on Saturday!!

Nicole said...

They are both looking so big! The picture of Dan and Tessa watching the snow is so cute!

Kristen said...

Your girls are so sweet! I love the picture of them watching the snow.

Howard and Melissa said...

Okay, that first picture on this post, entitled "Watching the Snow Storm" is gallery-worthy! It is AWESOME, and you could go far with your work...

Kimbee and Jakester said...

oh my gosh!!! i love that picture of Dan and Tessa watching the snow!!!! You are sooo talented!!!