Thursday, October 8, 2009

it's snowing!

  Just took these pictures out the window... wasn't it summer last week?

snow! grasssnow! trees

I'm telling Sophie I need to get in the shower and she keeps saying, "No, mommy.  JUST jammies!"  Maybe she's right, today may be a good day to stay inside.

9

6 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

I'm with Sophie......yay for jammy days!

Mindee said...

It's always nice to have a jammies day once in a while! Especially when it is snowing outside...

Nicole said...

Lucky! I want snow, or at very least cooler temps. We're in the 90's! I think Sophie has the right idea either way.

mommaquincy said...

I think that Sophie looks way too grown up in that picture! That is a very long pigtail! Its really snowing today?

Nifty Nick said...

It's global warming. Quick, give Al Gore money so it will stop!

Inspired said...

Isn't it nice when your kids dictate something that you WANTED to do anyway.;)