We got several inches of snow yesterday and it didn’t stop last night!
Dan’s school was cancelled after 2:00 yesterday but he was already done with class. Good news is that his classes today are all cancelled and he usually goes in from 7am to 10pm!
Hopefully the snow fall will slow so the girls can go build a snow man.
Most of all I hope the snow melts by Saturday… although the kids might like riding a sled from house to house trick-or-treating!










9 comments:
whew!!! Good luck to all of those car owners! haha
Oh, and Tessa is sooooo adorable trying to grab Dan's glasses and in that last picture peeking over the pillow at you to smile! AHH!
Make sure to put on long underwear under their costumes :)
Oh my gosh! I can't believe all that snow... crazy! You are lucky Dan's classes got canceled! Nathanael has long days today also...but fat chance of a snow day here. It never snows! Good luck trick-or-treating in the snow!! :)
WOW! Its so pretty....but only when your inside!Im glad dan didn't have to go to school! You can tell the girls are loving having him home!! Have fun saturday, Ill cross my fingers that it melts by then!
Crazy!! That's fun to have a snow day with everyone home though...so cozy!
Looks like fun to me! Looks like you all enjoy having Dan home! Hope you have warm costumes for Saturday!
It looks like a party there! Your girls will love Trick or Treating no matter what the temp. The mall is always a great option though, for your comfort!
I like the pumpkins. I think the storm got us then moved to you guys, thankfully we didn't get that much snow. I hope you have a fun Hallowee. I can't wait to see pictures.
Wow! You guys got a lot of snow! It makes me wish it was Christmas!
Post a Comment