I'm late taking Tessa's 9 monthday picture, but decided to still do it. Let's try bullet for the Tessa update:
- We love her very much and as you can see she still loves to eat! :)
- She has no interest in standing or walking yet even with assistance. But that's fine with me.
- Tessa has a great love for all stuffed animals but her favorite is that red bear.
- Her other love is for music and dancing, it makes me so happy to see her start bouncing to the beat of any song.
- She only has 2 teeth but is currently working on 4 more all at once!
- I love this last picture of her, she's got so much attitude. Tessa has been developing an attitude lately, she no longer allows Sophie to walk all over her, she'll scream out in protest if a toy is taken away or the food isn't coming fast enough.
- She doesn't have a love for the TV like her sister did at this age, she really likes to play with toys and people. At this age Sophie would sit in front of the TV and watch a few Baby Einstein or Signing Time videos, Tessa isn't interested. Which makes me wonder if she won't be as into signing as her sister; only time will tell.
And I am happy to spend all my time with this cutie and her sister, and so I do!









4 comments:
Cute, Cute pictures. It looks like you had a great trip. That's funny that you guys can't wait for a mini-van. I am not looking forward to one or a large vehicle.
She is absolutely adorable! She is looking older. Her hairs seems to be getting lighter and her eyes seem to be getting darker. I am glad we sent the bear with her. I want a hug and kiss from her right now!
It looks like her hair is getting lighter. Cute kid!
Great pics Jessica. I'm so glad you post pictures so we can watch your kids grow!
Post a Comment