I couldn't talk Sophie out of her pumpkin socks and carrying her trick-or-treat bucket (which she's sitting in the above picture) around outside yesterday. It's official, she's PUMPED for Halloween!! The trick will be getting a costume that she likes without her picking it out herself... I'm afraid if she knows about it she'll be wearing it everyday. Oh well, at least she'll get a lot of candy! She's been saying "trick-or-treat" to every closed door for about 2 months now.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Ha! That's really cute. I too LOVE Halloween!!
She looks very colorful! Are those her new "dancing shoes"?
I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones completely psyched out for Halloween! Rachel has had her costume picked out & planned for pretty close to 6 months! Yes, I've had to hide it now that we have it!
Your family is too cute!
At least she's stinking cute enough to get away with it!
I LOVE this pic of her! She's so adorable!
I love your new family picture on the header. I have been wanting to find some grassy field of sorts to take a picture like that. No such luck down here. Your camera rocks by the way!
I think I've got some of Sophie's excitement. We've already had a "photo shoot" in Ryker's halloween outfit! I'm hoping he'll share some of his candy with us!
Post a Comment