Sophie loves the snow and talks about it all the time. If I take her outside without gloves on it’s a disaster because I can’t keep her from picking up snow. Yesterday was a nice day (almost 60 degrees!) and Dan was home from school early so we took the girls outside for some fresh air.
Notice how Dan has his foot in the air as he throws the snow ball.
Sophie decided she should do the same…
Tessa Bear… I mean Belle, was too cute not to take a picture.
I, on the other hand, could have been left out… since I was still in work out clothes, oh well, thanks honey!









4 comments:
Monkey See Monkey Do! hehe she is so cute, I loved it when she gave me a shy little leg hug at aerobics! We need to have her over to play!
Looks like a very fit family! Wow! 60 degrees! Maybe we should bring swim suits to the baby blessing!
She's got good form with her little leg up in the air. So cute!
Sophie's foot up is so funny! Only a 2 year old(almost) can pull off something like that!
Post a Comment