Friday, January 23, 2009

a whole lot of cheese

Tessa smiles page

Tessa graced us with her first social smiles this week.  It’s so fun to get a reaction out of her!  It makes it all worth it.  I could have done better with the picture timing… she is still in her pj’s with a milk mustache, scratches on her face (self inflicted I might add) and needs a bath in these pictures.  But c’mon it’s the her cute face that matters right?  Oh how we love her!!  Looking at these pictures just makes me want to go eat those cheeks.

13 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Cute cheeks! I want to kiss them!

Ann said...

Man your good at picking out the negatives in a picture! I couldn't see all that, heck I can't even look past her cute smile!

Nicole said...

She's so cute! I love those chubby little cheeks!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I agree! Those cheeks are edible! She is so beautiful!

The Allens said...

I love when they start smiling! And those smiles look like pure joy...how cute! Baby's look adorable when they smile no matter what they are wearing or what is on their face.

Ruthanne said...

What a cute baby! And she is already smiling a ton that's awesome!

Tracy Giles said...

Cute, cute cute!!! Love the pictures.

Leslie & Matt said...

The first "real" smile is always such a great milestone!! I feel like a totally horrible neighbor, but I wanted you to know I was trying to keep Brin's runny nose as far away from cute little Tessa as possible! We are in the clear, so if you EVER need anything please let me help!!

mammasweet said...

Jessica, She's just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Joni's Crazy Life's Adventures said...

oh wow i miss her it makes me wanna move to denver so that i can see ever new and amazing day with her!

bethany said...

She is so adorable! I love how her eyes scrunch up when she smiles.

Mary said...

She looks like she's holding a dirty little secret in the picture on the far right. I love it!

Dannenbergs said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is smiling already.