Just wanted to let you know that we're still in Utah and I don't have a way to post my pictures here but I will be home in a few days and will post then.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just wanted to let you know that we're still in Utah and I don't have a way to post my pictures here but I will be home in a few days and will post then.
Posted by
Jessica
at
7:40 AM
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...
Congrats on your beautiful new baby girl. I'm glad she is here safe and well. I loved the "comparison baby photos"
Congratulations again.
Tessa is so cute. I can't get over all the hair she has! She looks just like you in your baby picture, absolutely. Congratulations. Enjoy the remainder of your time in Utah! Happy New Year.
Wow your family is so stinkin' cute. I absolutely love Tessa hair. She is beautiful! I cannot wait to see the pictures from your trip to Utah!
Post a Comment