Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"you can't catch me!"

I failed to mention in my previous post that Sophie learns lots of things in nursery too, which is encouraging! As a teacher I often didn't feel like the kids were getting anything out of it. Just the other day Sophie was pointing at one of our wedding pictures saying, "emple!" (meaning temple), I never taught her that.

Here's a video of Sophie singing a song she learned in nursery, it took me a minute to figure out what it was that she was singing the first time she did it. But now she sings it all the time. The "can't catch me!" part is her favorite.


7 comments:

Ann said...

Oh nursery! You just can't live without it! Were still working on Elise when she see's the temple she calls it a "castle." It kind of is, but better. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica- You probably have no idea who I am, but your husband taught me just about everything I know about music. Congratulations on your little family- That baby is beautiful! Tell Dan I said Hi!

mommaquincy said...

Fun!

mommaquincy said...

Fun!

Cami said...

Those silly monkeys! She's definitely got the best parts of the song down...who needs the rest!?! Very Cute!

Nifty Nick said...

that is to stinkin cute! I can't wait to have our little one here and see what things he does....kids are way to much fun!

Rachelle said...

She is so adorable! I love when kids learn to sing.