2. Tuck her in safely and "go, go, go!!"
3. It's fun to crash into things.
4. It's even better with a running start!
5. Oops!! (sometimes the baby falls out)
6. If she falls out, just put her somewhere else... safe and sound!
7. Then you'll be back in business!!
8. Being a mommy makes me so proud!
After Sophie played mommy we went outside for her favorite activity lately, picking up leaves. She's always liked picking things up off the ground, but it's just been recently that she shows more interest in pretty things. She could hunt leaves forever. Funny thing is that she won't hold more than one leaf at a time so I get handed a leaf every time she finds a new one. I promptly toss it on the ground behind me, but she doesn't seem to mind or notice yet. :) I didn't get a picture of it, but she really does hug trees, pretty much every tree she can get close to she runs up and hugs the trunk.
I also wanted to mention a few other things I love that Sophie does these days:
1) she counts to 6 instead of 3 to start herself off on a run
2) she says "hi" every time she makes eye contact with you even though you've been in the room together for hours
3) she says "bye" every time she is going to not only leave the room but also just when she's going to focus her attention elsewhere, she does this to her toys as well
4) she loves to pretend to be different animals and have me guess what she is, her favorites are a monkey, frog, lion, and gorilla
5) she enjoys getting her hair done and will clap and say, "yea!!" whenever it's done
6) she has to wash all of her bath toys with soap and a wash cloth (just like she's washed) before she gets out of the tub
7) she decides it's time to dance a few times a day even though there is no music or any real reason for it
8) she loves peas I have to treat them like a dessert and give them to her last otherwise she won't eat anything else!
9) it's a treat to wash her hands and she asks to do it frequently, hand sanitizer is extra special
OK, that was more than a few, but I don't want to forget all of these cute little things she does! I love her so much and hope I'll be able to love this next baby just as much.









11 comments:
HEY! SOPHIE JUST DOESN'T STOP GETTING CUTER! haha. So, I see that your blog is doing amazing. Not that I feel put out (cough cough) but I don't know if you read, or noticed, but i have the rest of chapter 2 up on my blog :D! AND I L-O-V-E it when you read it. Any who, love you sis. AND HECK YA FIRST COMMENT ^^!
Sophie is such a cute little girl. She is so friendly, and has such a fun personality. What a good mommy! Practice makes perfect.
Wow! What an adorably quirky baby!
I didn't see my comment, so I'm trying again, hopefully I won't get duplicated. Anyway, That was soo fun. I'm glad that she's getting such good practice with her baby. As for loving the new baby; you will find that you will not only love the new baby, but that you will love both of your girls more every day, even they become moms!
that is so sweet! I love the picture sequence you did with the baby doll. That was so cute!!!
What a good mommy.....Sophie will be such a great helper when her baby sister comes! And I loved your random Sophie favorites! They made me laugh out loud ;)
Sophie is growing up so fast! I'm planning on giving Delia a baby for Easter. I hope she likes it and plays with it!!
That is like a Saturday Night Live skit. That is really funny. I must admit I have the cutest daughter in the world. Unfortunately I have another cute daughter on the way, so Sophie will have to share her undisputed title of "Most Adorable Baby" with another.
I hope our next daughter will look more like me according to the "Look-alike Meter". Blonde, fair, blue eyed Sophie looks more like Jessica than me? Maybe this baby will come out brunette, olive skin, and brown hair yet somehow she will look more like me. Only time will tell.
ps I can't save any of the baby care pictures to my computer. would you send them to me?
That is so funny! She is so adorable! I only hope our kids are going to be half as cute as their cousins.
So full of personality. She is so fun! I cannot wait for the talking stage to come with Bryce! How are you feeling. How much longer till the baby is here?
Post a Comment