Sunday, September 21, 2008

who does Sophie look more like?



I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it looked fun. I'm afraid I don't believe it though, to me Sophie looks much more like Dan!

6 comments:

Howard and Melissa said...

Yeah, I tried this awhile ago, and I didn't believe the results either...I kept uploading different pictures, since I KNOW Alisa and Richard look more like Howard. I FINALLY got it to say Alisa looked more like Howard when I uploaded a picture of her with her Halloween costume on--cat whiskers and all! Kind of funny.

mommaquincy said...

I think that she looks like both of you! Her coloring is definitely more like Dan's.

Teandra said...

I think she looks more like you Jessica. This is only going by pictures since I've never actually seen her though.

Anonymous said...

I agree as well. I tried this same thing last year and it said Dallin (who is Heston's exact clone!) looked more like me and Deklan looked more like Heston!
Whatever!

SS said...

Jess she definately looks like you!! She's got your round face and beautiful smile....it'll be interesting to see who the new baby looks like.

Crafty Momma said...

That's funny! I know that Delia looks more like christian than me, but it's the blue eyes that make her look like me. I had a lady on the plane tell me as I passed ny her to take my seat that she look just like me!! It's just so funny how people see things differently!!