We're in Utah visiting family, it's been so wonderful! We still have 3 more days, but I've gone through a few of my pictures. Here are some of Sophie enjoying the splash pad at a local park with her friend Danielle. Sophie LOVED it!! You may notice Dan's arm in some of the pictures, because he had to coax her into the fountains at first but she gained her confidence quickly and didn't stop running back and forth until we had to yank her out to go home. It was really funny to watch her interact with the older kids. There were some 10 or 12 year old boys being rowdy, Sophie wanted to play with them and mimicked everything they did. I was surprised she wasn't scared of them, since she's so much smaller. But I realize more and more all the time that Sophie isn't scared of hardly ANYTHING.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
splashing at the pad
Posted by
Jessica
at
10:10 AM
Labels: Family Outings, Sophie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
Okay, Jessica, you HAD to be the one that took these pictures! They are AWESOME! I could see the last one framed and for sale somewhere--it's an absolute classic!
Looks like so much fun. I LOVE the picture of Sophie with the drops of water. Very cool. It's perfect how it goes around her face. what lens were you using?
You are amazing, even posting when you aren't even home!!! :) Hope you are having fun! We miss you guys!!!
Thanks for the pictures! Its been so nice to have you here! We are going to miss you!
Wow! That was the coolest picture with the water like that. Very professional. She is so dang cute!
Too cute! She is such a water baby! My girls are so excited to have you guys for a neighbor!! (I am too!)
Post a Comment