Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's a...


Doesn't look like we're evening the odds with this one! It's going to be 3 girls to one boy come December in the Chapman household. We're very excited to welcome another little lady into this world!!!

17 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I bet that Dan will still outweigh you! Maybe Anne can teach him how to french braid! Congrats! Sophie and her little sister are going to be best friends!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Although, I gotta say I'm not surprised. I don't know if Daniel has anything in him but girls.... Anyway, this is good, cause now our kids can date, or get married or something.

Dannenbergs said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! I am glad she cooperated.

Emily said...

Cute! I just found out another friend of mine who's due 10 days before you is having a girl! :) So exciting! Congrats!!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Congrats, I'm sure your 2 little girls will be the best of friends!

Crafty Momma said...

Yea! That's so exciting! I am getting so baby hungry! I definately want another one, but I need to enjoy just the one for now because once #2 comes along it will be double the work! Maybe next year we'll start trying again. Congrats! I'll bet you are so excited!

Mary-Anne said...

Congrats!! I bet little girls are so fun. I'm sure they will be great friends!

Falen said...

Congrats!! Its so nice to have two of the same in a row..it sure makes it easier to get ready for them. Does Sophie understand that she is getting a new baby? Calder couldn't care less. lol. Oh well. Congrats though!!

Cieslak Family said...

Yea! Congratulations! We know she'll be a cutie just like her big sister. They will have a lot of fun together, Sophie will teach her all she knows. Do you have a name picked out yet? We are so happy for you.

Stacie, Dan, and Danielle

Go Girls!!

Kolbi Young said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you......Now you can get some more use out of all those frilly and girly outfits Sophie grew out of!

The Wanbergs said...

Congrats! It's good that Sophie's adorable hand-me-downs won't go to waste!

Ruthanne said...

Congratulations! Every girl should have a sister close in age, you will have so much fun!

The Culbertson's said...

Congrats! Trust me...two little girls close in age are the best! (at least till then hit about 12 yrs old!) I've had so much fun with Aspen and Ella, you'll love watching them grow up together.

Teandra said...

That is great! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! That will be so much fun!
I loved it that I had boys first, together, so they could be buddies.
Sophie will have so much fun with a sister! That is awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
:-)

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah! Two little girls will be so fun. Now sophie will have a best friend to play with. I can't wait to find out what I am having, I find out on sept 9th. I am sooo excited!!!

Tracy Giles said...

Yippee!!!! How fun for Sophie to have a sister. Congrats, that's great news :)