Tuesday, August 26, 2008

belly shot - 23 weeks

I am trying to document my pregnancy better this time, I only have two pictures of me pregnant with Sophie. A lot of people have been telling me that I don't look pregnant in the pictures I've posted... well check this out!! :) j/k No one is saying that I don't look pregnant in person, in fact strangers are starting to ask me when I'm due. I feel like I am just as big as my friends who are 9 months pregnant... I guess I am not quite there yet but I am well on my way! We are so excited to meet our baby in a few more months. They changed my due date by one day so now I am due on Christmas! I hope she comes before then, having a birthday on Christmas day would suck. I just don't want her to come as early as Sophie did (3 weeks) because Dan has finals until December 16th. Too bad you can't plan these things just how you want huh? Oh well, I will try not to worry about it and deal with what happens when it does.

11 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I think that you look pregnant! You also look adorable! You have grown some since you were here, I think!

Falen said...

I don't think you look 9 months pregnant by any means. Feel free to once again look at my huge belly at 8 months.. lol. I think you look great!! Have you thought of any names for this little one?

Mary-Anne said...

You look so cute! I hope I look that good when I am pregnant...seriously, you look great!

Ann said...

Fine... your huge! Does that make you feel better? :) I bet you don't even have stretch marks yet though.

Nifty Nick said...

I wish at 23 weeks I looked like that, Im totally jealous! my kid at 15 weeks was making sure everyone knew he was on the way! People think Im ready to pop now but nope 2 more months!
you look really cute though!

Anna said...

We're so excited to meet your cute little one :) So exciting!

Cami said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl. You look great! Even if you feel bigger than you look :)

The Hulls said...

You look great!! You're a very cute pregnant girl!! I also love your red shoes!

Natalie and Aaron said...

Hey Jessica it's Natalie Pittard! You look adorable! I hope I can look that cute when I'm pregnant! Hey I finally started blogging. I plan to make it private, please comment with your email address so I can invite you. NatalieandAaron.blogspot.com Thanks!

Crafty Momma said...

You look really full in the face. But ya know, I gotta say...it looks good! It's nice to see a little more meat on you! ;) You are a VERY cute pregnant lady!

Tracy Giles said...

I think I was twice your size at 23 weeks. You look sooo cute!!! I had to enlarge the picture to actually see that it is a real baby bump. You look like you've only gained like 2 pounds. When I see you at book club next week you will feel very small :)