This one's for you Josh. It's been really hot here lately and so Sophie and I spend a lot of time in the pool. I think sometimes she's happier anticipating going swimming than she actually is in the pool. She will go sit in her whale floatie and sign water... pretty obvious hint don't you think? Once I pull out a swim diaper and the sun screen she is literally screaming with delight! I make her wait 30 min before we go out so the sun screen can dry and she just dances around, giggles and "talks" to me about who knows what because she's so excited!! How could I say no? We swim a few times a week. Hopefully it will pay off and she'll learn how to swim soon. So far she can kick her legs but when asked to blow bubbles she promptly slurps up a big drink or chlorinated water, gross!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
anticipation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









12 comments:
Oh my gosh that's so cute!! I love that she sits in her toy and signs water to you!! That is sooo cute. And I love her bathing suit. :)
That is so adorable! I love her little hat.
Thanks Josh! I wish I could be there to see her do it, but I can just imagine it all. Thanks for sharing! We'll definitely have to take her swimming while she's here!
Too funny! I'm so glad that she likes swimming as much as her mama!
A regular Quincy fish!
that is adorable! I love her little swimsuit. I am sure she'll be a swimmer just like her mommy! I was really into swimming before I came to South Jordan and totally regret not keeping up with it and being on the swim team. When I was 12, my goal was to be on the olympic swim team. Crazy huh?
yah!!! Thanks. She is cute. You did so well with this one that you should now do an awesome video and blog about it. Hurray for nieces
Just look at her belly! So cute. You need to make sure and bring Sophers swimsuit in August. Elise and her can swim in Grandma Nina's kiddie pool together. Elise is getting tired of us boring adults.
She looks super cute! You guys need to come over sometime and go swimming with us.
She looks so cute! You guys need to come over one day and go swimming with us.
I love her swim suit! I miss having a pool...now we have a sprinkler in the yard to run through. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy!
So cute!!! You asked about Rebecca's pictures...Her coach was the actual photographer to capture those action shots--they went to a big graffiti wall somewhere in downtown Salt Lake...
Post a Comment