Aren't we though (hot mamas)? I think so! :) These are some of the ladies I go walking with every morning. Left to Right: Susan, Barbara, Monae, me, Andrea, Tifani, Jill, Stacey, and Liz. Not all of the kids are present because many were playing on the playground. We ended our walk at the park today for playgroup (which we have once a week with all the stay at home moms in our ward). I really enjoy walking with these wonderful woman. I am one who needs motivation to exercise regularly and having good company really helps me be consistent! We also started (thanks to Jill) doing some weights after our walks this week which has been so good for me. Anyway, I just feel very lucky to be surrounded by other woman in the same situation as I am, with the same goals and so I can glean from them encouragement, ideas, and friendship (plus a good workout!). That's what I call a win, win, WIN! (it's from The Office, get it?) I feel really cheesy but since I got a picture to post with, it seemed like a good time to say THANK YOU!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
HOT Mamas!!
Also, I think this little collage is self-explanatory but I'll explain anyway. :) Sophie is really into hats these days. And calls anything she can balance on her head a hat. I think it is funny how she has to walk around with it on, once the "hat" is secure she can't hold still and must walk around the house wearing it, all the while patting her head (the sign for hat) and telling me it's a "haaa," no "t" on the end yet but she sure tries! One last thing worth mentioning, this is my 100th post! Sure seems like a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 comments:
I love that the bear has a hat too! I have a similar group of girs that I go walking with but haven't really been lately, since more than half of us are due within the month! But once this baby is out, it's back to work!!
She is such a funny girl. Elise calls the lid to her baby einstein dvds a hat, but it's the boxes hat. She won't wear hats right now, she's too good for them (or something like that)
That is so fun to have such a big mommy walking group! I'm sure it is nice to have such a great ward and support group, while you are away from family. I know that is how it was for me in Spokane!
And I'm sure Sophie will get plenty of opportunity this summer to wear out her "hat phase!" She is such a cute girl!
Ahhh...how sweet! Wow, I was so tired that day. I am really going to miss walking with everyone during the summer. We really do have it good here, living so close together. Oh, I am going to be sad if I keep thinking about it.
Nice pics. I think the hat pictures are my favorites so far, especially the one where her mouth is open. Awesome. And those pigtails are starting to look good and poofy. What's her secret? My pigtails are lame
thanks for sharing the fun! I was the post that got removed. I must of done something crazy. Its hard getting old and senile. You really are hot mommas.
What a great picture of everyone at the park! You're right...we're sure lucky to have so many great girls in the ward to do things with and learn from. I'm tearing up as I write! I will miss everyone so much!
That is awesome! It sounds like a lot of fun! Now living with my mom (until we find a house) I don't have many young hot mamas in my ward to hang out with.
What a fun group! It has to be fun talking girl and mommy stuff while getting a little time out of the house all at the same time - what a great idea. I'll have to try something like that now that it is warming up here too:)
Oh my gosh! You are so lucky to have so many women in your ward you can hang out with! It looks like you all have a lot of fun! :)
Wow, I didn't realize how much I was showing. I look pretty fat. :) I have really enjoyed living so close to everyone too. It will be a great summer. And like you commented...it can only go up from last summer for me. :) The Nature and Science Museum looked like a lot of fun. I agree, it's always better when it's free!
Post a Comment