Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weddings

It's been awhile since I've posted because life has been just CRAZY busy lately! Josh and Chantel were married and then Joni and Matt were hitched just two weeks later. And then we moved to Denver the following Tuesday.

Josh and Chantel had a beautiful ceremony in the Salt Lake temple that I personally enjoyed quite a lot. Josh looked happier than I've ever seen him when he came out of the temple! And I don't think it's just because he was wearing flip flops. :)



Here's a cute picture of Josh holding Sophie before their wedding reception started.



Joni and Matt were married at my in-law's back yard, it was really nice. And the yard was exceptional, it was so beautiful, it looked like a wedding out of a movie or something. As you can see Sophie was the "mini bride" with her matching dress to Joni's.





I also couldn't resist throwing this one in from Joni and Matt's rehersal dinner, I made the bow and then we found the Minnie doll at grandma's house and it just went perfect with her outfit... so cute!

No comments: