Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sophie's Half Birthday! (6 months old)



Sophie is 6 months old today!! She just keeps getting bigger, smarter, and cuter all the time. She's bigger than her teddy bear now and it was hard to get a picture of her where she wasn't attacking it! I guess it's playing or loving, but it sure looks like attacking when she smacks, kicks and karate chops things.


She is eating more and more solid foods and learning to like the good stuff like bananas and pears. We tried carrots today and those were not as well accepted, but she ate them if I kept giving her bananas in between to trick her... I wonder how long I'll be able to do that before she figures it out, I'm afraid it won't be long.


It also won't be long before she starts crawling I think. She tries to really hard, she's best at rolling to what she wants. For some reason if something is in front of her that she wants, and she can't reach it, she'll push up on her arms and it will push her back away from the object... this makes her really mad. I'm sure she'll figure it out soon enough.


I had to take a picture of her in her new giraffe pj's holding her toy giraffe, she's just looking so nice and fat in this picture, and I love it!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she just looks so cute all the time she doesn't even try it's really no fair!

cami said...

Happy Half-Birthday Sophie! You're getting so big. We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Jonathan? said...

Woo hoo go Sophie. Miss seeing my niece but it's ok cause these pic's can resemble how cute she is can't wait 2 c her at christmas love u sophie!