Monday, December 5, 2011

10 Things from Our October

1.  Went to Time Out for women, an LDS based motivational speaker kind of thing, with these lovely ladies.

10 08_timeout for women 3 w logo10

2.  Tessa tried to go without a nap… (and fell asleep in the chair).

10 02_tess sleeping on chair

3.  Dan, tried to get our antenna to work so he could watch football, I don’t think anything frustrates that poor guy more! 

10 09_dan tv anteana10 29_antenna

4.  Toodee and Foofa (from Yo Gabba Gabba) at the trunk or treat.

10 22_soph tess trunk or treat

5.  Sophie got to ride a school bus around the block as part of a little activity at school, she was VERY excited!  We love her school, and her teachers are so AWESOME.

Still talks about Buster the Bus and how he can dance (he was a remote controlled bus that taught them about bus safety).  This bus ride was a long time coming.  Her friend she sat with is Deborah.

sophie preschool - buster the bussophie preschool - on the bus with Deborah

6.  Jacob turned 3 months old!  No official numbers, since we didn’t go to the doctor, but our scales at home weighed him at 14.6 pounds.  He’s such a joy!

 10 24_jacob 3 months bear smile punch10 24_jacob hat smile 2 10 24_jacob tummy time

7.  We carved/painted pumpkins.

10 25_soph watching dan w pumpkin   10 25_dan carving pumpkin 10 25_tessa painting pumpkin

10 25_tessa candy corn 10 25_soph painting pumpkin

10 25_jacob lying on floor10 25_pumpkins outside 

8.  We went to the museum to see the “robot dinosaurs” almost every week in October (and November).  It’s their first free travelling exhibit since we’ve been members.  My girls LOVE it!  Come visit us and we’ll take you too! :)

museum - green screen photo

9.  Trick or treating, ahhh, it was perfect weather!

10 31_soph tess light wands 10 31_trick or treating girls walking

Cutest. Pirate. EVER.

10 31_dan and pirate jacob 10 31_jacob pirate

10.  And Jacob was blessed, but that’s already been posted, though it was in October… just wanted there to be 10 things for the 10th month ok? ;)  9 Things just didn’t sound as good.

10 24_jacob smile

Here’s to speed blogging 1 month at a time!!

 10 24_jacob laugh

7 comments:

The Allens said...

I like the speed blogging. I might give it a try some time. The pictures of Dan and the antenna made me laugh. I remember doing similar things with ours. :)

mommaquincy said...

Poor Dan! The costumes are cute! And Jacob has got the cutest dimpley smile ever! Yea! I can add you kids' pictures to my Halloween blogpost!

Jenny Kendall said...

Thanks for posting. I need to be up to date when I see y'all in a few weeks.
ps. I like all of Jacob's cute shirts

Jenelle said...

Adorable Halloween costumes!!

Nate and Kim said...

Jacob sure is a cutie! It's fun to see what your family is up to. We miss you guys!

Kolbi Young said...

I'm dying of Dan's antenna contraption. That is some serious ingenuity and also I presume some serious frustration. Those are the days when Tyler insists that he needs cable to watch games. So sorry Charly :)

Love Jacobs smiles and dimples. Absolutely precious!

Megan said...

Cute post! What cute kids you have. Looks like you guys are staying busy.