So I am still working on the going private thing, as well as a handful of blog posts. Life is just busy! Sophie is now in preschool 4 days a week so I am pretty much booked all morning every morning between the getting the kids ready, driving her to school, driving home, exercising, showering, driving back to school and back home; except for Fridays which I try to take the kids to the museum on Fridays. And is it just me or are afternoons over just like {insert snapping sound here} THAT? Anyway, I just need to figure out a time for blogging (and cleaning! but that’s a whole different issue…).
I am thinking it would work best if I made a new blog to be private where I copied and pasted all of my previous posts (mind you there are 460 of them!) and then this blog could remain on your google reader (if you use it, and if you don’t… you should, it rocks!) and I will just put up blog titles here along with links to the private blog, that way you will still be notified via reader when I’ve posted. Anyway, I’ve hit a couple snags in my plan and that combined with the time shortage equates to being very behind schedule! Just thought I’d let you know, this poor little neglected blog is not forgotten, just not my top priority.









2 comments:
You are doing great and I hate waiting for pictures and your wonderful prose, but I will get in line behind those darling children of your's.
Understandable! I feel like life is going by way too fast. I'm glad I have carpool for Elise. So my life doesn't fully revolve around her school. I feel like were kind of getting into a routine, and Ray is 4 1/2 months old. Took forever it feels like!
Post a Comment