I tried to do the timer for the picture but was too lazy to get out the tripod so none of the pictures were framed well and NONE were in focus. But I did manage to get this picture of my belly in the mirror without the camera covering my face and I think that’s pretty good! I am DEFINITELY filling out this shirt much more than I was with Tessa at 17 weeks here. I think my abs loose some of their ability to “hold it in” with each pregnancy. Oh well, babies are definitely worth it.
For you smart ones, who may have noticed… I am now 23 weeks but am just behind on blog posts. Sorry. I have been feeling fine, I had to take a couple weeks off of running due to a bunch of stitches up my thigh (mole removal). Since then, I haven’t got back up to my 20 miles a week yet, I have found that I loose fitness very quickly while pregnant! Plus between bad weather days and sick kids (I have to take them with me) it’s hard to find the time. But I did a 7 mile run last week that I was quite proud of, my goal is to get to 30 weeks and still be running. Just because it makes me feel so good! Plus I am less self-conscious about rising number on the bathroom scales when I know I am exercising well. Do you have a favorite exercise you would recommend for pregnancy?
Oh and I have had my first pregnancy cravings! Never really got them with the girls, but this little guy wants protein! I eat at least 1 bowl of cottage cheese a day, something I haven’t enjoyed on its own since I was a kid. Plus I crave red meat from time to time which is not something I usually prefer. Funny.









4 comments:
Cute belly! I love anything in the water when I'm pregnant! You are so light!
Kudos to you for running! I have also found that my stamina goes down quite a bit when I am pregnant, especially when my routine gets off. However, an exercise that I just recently found this pregnancy (which I LOVE) is rebounding. I feel totally energized when I am done and am completely amazed each time because who knew that such a small effort of bouncing lightly for 30 minutes would produce such a high? You look great BTW, I see none of the "blowing up like a balloon" that you have previously mentioned!
You look darling! (as always) Funny you're craving protein. I found it different being prego with a boy too- all I wanted was beef jerky! ha ha..
Thanks for Tifani's email. I'm going to email her today.
You are so cute! You at 19 weeks is me at 10 months post baby :) I miss you, why does it feel like I haven't seen you in awhile. Probably because I haven't. Let's get together!
Post a Comment