A couple nights ago I woke in the night to the sound of Tessa crying. Which is not a usual occurrence, I'd say she wakes at night very rarely, like every 4 or 5 months. So, anyway, I went in and asked her what was wrong and she said,
"With a wet wipe?"
"Yes."
So I grabbed a wet wipe from the container below her bed and wiped her knee.
"Thank you Mommy."
She rolled over in her bed and went straight to sleep! Random. What a funny girl she is. She loves to talk about the spider on her knee and relates how Mommy wiped it to anyone who will listen. For the record, we've only had 1 spider siting in this apartment and we've lived here for 8 months. So it was likely an imaginary spider.
This experience made me first of all just love Tessa even more and her cute little personality. Secondly, it reminds me the crazy thing that I have another little personality growing inside me! It's impossible to fathom the repercussions of having another baby, for me at least. Gets me every time. :) It's amazing to me that already this tiny little baby has all the potential to have as big and quirky of a personality as Tess. I love him or her already.









5 comments:
Ah, sweet little Tessa. I wonder if it was some kind of dream she'd had? Can't wait to see the personality on the next little one!
Tessa is so weird :) And your such a good mom.
Such a cute little thing! I'm so excited to see her so soon! And of course I can't wait to find out if its a little brother or sister your growing for her!
i didnt know you were expecting again. Thats so exciting. You make some seriously cute babies. When do you find out?
It really is amazing isn't it. To think that such imaginiations and possiblities are being dreamed up all inside of your tummy is pretty awesome! It's to see our new little boys' personalities coming out already at only 1 week old. These sweet spirits are amazing!
Post a Comment