Tuesday, May 4, 2010

we have an announcement!

grad announcements grad announcement assembly

Well, there’s 25 of them actually.  Which is not very many, so most of you will not receive one, sorry. 

I am so happy to announce that after 3 years of very hard work, Dan’s graduating!  (Got you thinking pregnancy again huh?)  We decided to put a family picture instead of one of just Dan with the announcements since we feel like it was a group effort, and we’re all graduating!  But we’re especially proud of “Da eeee,”  as Tessa says.

5 comments:

Inspired said...

Hip hip HOORAY!!! I have mixed feelings about graduation, now that we have done it. The real world of being an adult is exciting and scary! Good Luck! YAY for Dan!

Kristen said...

Woooohoooooo! Congrats!

mommaquincy said...

Way to go Chapman team! I'm so proud of you Dan, and all of your fans!!

Mindee said...

congratulations to all of you!!

Mary-Anne said...

YAY!!! Congrats to ALL of you! I like the idea of putting a family picture in the announcement...I didn't think of that. :) So exciting!!