Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tessa Messa

Here she is stealing some of Sophie’s oatmeal she stepped away from.  I try to feed Tessa some and she says, “NO!”  But she’ll sit down and try to feed herself for a half hour.

art museum and grad announ - tess eating oatmeal

This girl can get comfortable anywhere!

art museum and grad announ  - tess lounging at dinner 

  We love our Tessa Messa.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Tessa is such a doll. I want to see your girls in person, we'll have to plan a mini vacay someday.

mommaquincy said...

She can come and make messes at my house any time!!

Mindee said...

She is too cute ;)

mommaquincy said...

I love the video! thanks for adding it!

Jenny Kendall said...

I wonder what she'd say if her Dad asked her to say "daddy"?

mammasweet said...

Jess, I'm thinking your parents, who are the direct beneficiaries of your photography, would be delighted to help with the cost of a new camera! Right Grandma Chris? And, by the way, CONGRATULATIONS, GRADUATE! Mighty achievement.