Tuesday, March 23, 2010

back in the shop

My camera fell off a side table I was vacuuming under last week and hit the ground, lens first onto the carpet. It was in it's case but when I tried to use it the lens couldn't focus. I tried focusing manually but it wouldn't turn. So I tried to switch lenses and I couldn't get the lens off! I'm so worried and upset!!

Please come back to me soon camera and 50mm lens, I miss you and want you to come home. And if it's not too much trouble, please don't cost an arm and a leg to repair.

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Dang! We all feel your pain without the pictures we want to see! I'm so sorry! Should I send Richard's old camera to use with the easy stuff?

Jessica said...

Thanks for the offer Mom! Let's wait and see what the repair estimate is and if it's going to take too long maybe I'll take you up on that.

Erika Ellis said...

ouch! i feel your pain! (both of you, Chris needing to see pictures, and Jess, whenever there is a "kodak moment"!)

Cieslak Family said...

Sorry to hear about your camera, I hope it doesn't cost too much. Your shoes are so cute. You are so crafty- I love to see all of the new things you are making.