No surprise at all, Sophie loved her birthday party. Turns out being the center of attention, eating cake and ice cream, getting tons of presents, and playing with her friends are all good things. Seriously though, she was in
HEAVEN!
We did her party a few days before her birthday so it wouldn’t interfere with our upcoming Ward Conference and temple day, plus this way Grandma, her cousins, aunt and uncle were still around and could come too! It’s been awhile, but I decided to do a few scrapbook pages, hope you like them.We played simon (or princess) says, musical hearts, pin the princess on the castle, red rover (my mom’s version where you give hugs), red light/green light, and ate cake with our guests.
Sophie got so many nice gifts! It’s so nice that she’ll play with her new toys lately!! This girl is a movie fanatic and it’s a miracle whenever she’ll play on her own. Thanks everyone.
Sophie’s lucky to have such wonderful friends and family that made her party great. Here’s Brinley, Mia, Eden, Paul, Sophie and Elise.
We sure love our Sophie girl!
Here are a few more pictures that didn’t into my scrapbook page themes:









3 comments:
Man, I'm jealous of those pink boots. Looks like an awesome party! I love the one of cake all over Tessa!
It was a very fun party! I loved seeing how thrilled Sophie was with every little thing. You are raising a sweetie!
How fun! I love the pic of T with the frosting, it's so freaking cute!
Post a Comment