Dan’s cap and gown order brings a smile to my face. Amazing how quickly 3 years go by! He graduates from law school in May.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan’s cap and gown order brings a smile to my face. Amazing how quickly 3 years go by! He graduates from law school in May.
10 comments:
Congrats Dan! Way to go!
AWESOME!!!!
What's next for you guys? do you want to stay in Colorado?
YAY!!!!!! This makes me smile too. Congrats to you both! It's coming up fast. Hooray!
Can you believe how fast it has flown by??? I remember gearing up for the 3 years, and now it is all but over. Even though our husbands are at different schools, I feel like we have gone through it togther through blogging. Congrats to Dan!
Great job you guys!
I know what you mean about the time going by fast, I can't believe we've been in VA for 4 years! It's hard to believe it's almost over. Way to stick it out!
SO awesome!! Congratulations to you guys!
Wahoo! You're almost there! That IS very exciting! Congrats on almost being done- I'm jealous!
Yippee!
Congratulations! In a mere 5 more years, that will be Shane. 5 years. UGH!!!!
Post a Comment