She looks so sweet when she's sleeping.
And so beautiful when she wakes up!
Here she is concerned for Belle's father while watching Beauty and the Beast.
Meanwhile...
Tessa is enjoying her new favorite thing. She's like a dog with a bone, fusses if you act like you'll take it away. This little feeder is made by Munchkin, and we love it! It has a mesh bag you can put fresh food in for your baby to chew on and suck out. It's nice that she can feed herself with it. There's banana inside for these pictures (the messiest) but we've also tried strawberries and frozen grapes.
I LOVE MY CAMERA, just tickled to have it back. It was a good eye opener, I've started a new camera savings account so we'll be ready when this one really bites the dust. I am so glad that I had "the loaner" from Mom and Dad in the meantime so we could still do stuff. Otherwise, I would of had to keep everyone home and asked the girls not to grow... like THAT's ever gonna happen!









5 comments:
I love all the different faces you got of the girls. You are so good at taking pictures of them.
I'm so glad that you have your camera back! Your girls are soo beautiful, even with banana all over them. That's a great invention!
I LOVE the second picture of sophie and the first one of tessa eating...those are just precious! They all are amazing pictures but those are my favs. Beautiful girls....see you guys soon!
It looks like you are getting reaquainted with your camera - haha! I'm glad that you have it back! Now that I have a babe, it is hard to refrain from snapping photos all day, as you think anything and everything they do is worth capturing :)
Hey Jess! It's been awhile since I've checked in with ya. Your girls are still adorable as ever! I love that you got to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in concert. That was such a beautiful backdrop. You live in a really pretty place! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment