It's been awhile since I posted any movies and I think you can get a lot out of movie you can't from a picture. So grab some popcorn and enjoy these movies of my kiddos from the last little while. Sorry they are unedited... it just takes too long.
Notice that Tess is sporting her 1st pig tail in the following movie, it's small but existent!
Also, Tess went in for her check-up today and is doing awesome, just a healthy girl! Here are her 6 month stats (although she'll be 7 months old in 9 days): weight 16lbs 12.7 oz (53%), height 26 3/4 inches (71%), head 17 inches (62%).
Here's my personal favorite; Sophie singing Sleeping Beauty.
That's all the movies I have time for today, hope you like them!









5 comments:
that was great! almost like being there! Tessa keeps growing up! Sophie is smarter and cuter than ever!
So cute! I love how babies think their older siblings are so funny. Jace also sings the Sleeping Beauty song...maybe we need to start showing him car movies or something. :)
I can't believe Sophie knows all the words to Once Upon a Dream! Go Soph!
Your videos are so cute!! I just can't get over how blond sophie is. And Tessa is getting so big! You have such cute girls!!
Those are just adorable! We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment