Ok, so I was horrible in my last post at letting the pictures do the talking, but I am going to try again. Because I think our 4th was pretty self-explanatory.
Tiny Town
This place is just about 30 min from our house up the mountains a bit. We had a really good time. It was overcast and threatening rain the whole time but it didn't really come down until we were home and the girls were napping, how great is that? One of the highlights for me was when Tessa ate an ice cream cone (minus the ice cream) that was given to her by a nice old lady who worked at the concessions stand. She really got into it! Sophie really liked the little houses but loved the steam powered train the most.
Lacrosse Game
At 6:30 we got a call from a good friend who was trying to get rid of his tickets to the lacrosse game that started at 7:00. His poor wife got sick and they couldn't use them. We hurried and packed up the kids and headed right over! The game was good, although I think I like indoor lacrosse more. Our team (the Outlaws) lost by one. I think most of the crowd was really there for the fireworks anyway, and boy did they deliver!! It was a little scary for a minute when a few rouge fireworks fell into the stands (one landing right behind us) luckily there was still standing water from the earlier storm which smoldered them quickly. The whole way home Sophie said,"more fireworks please!" We had a fabulous time, thank you so much Austin and Tammy!! We really owe you big.
What a wonderful day!! I love family time.









8 comments:
That Tiny Town place looks like so much fun! I love your girls outfits...so cute! Glad you had a fun weekend! :)
You got some fun pictures and it looks like you had a great time! Will you send me the bigger versions of the pictures of you guys? I guess that's almost all of them.
Happy 4th of July! Looks like you guys had a good day!
Looks like a lot of fun! Tessa makes the cutest faces!
You are so good at taking pictures of those girls. I've been taking pictures of my computer kids for their projects, and I wish I had your skills.
so cute!
Sounds like a fun-filled 4th of July! I love all of Tessa's facial expressions that you capture in photos :) It sounds like Saturday made up a little for the mishaps on Friday!!!
Thanks for the photography tips with the blow dryer. I'll keep this in mind for next time!!
That tiny town looks like a lot of fun. We'll have to check it out when Kat gets a little older. I'm glad you guys had a good 4th!
Post a Comment