**Don't miss my post from last night down below.**
I hate to push it down, but I wanted to post this video of Sophie playing Dan's gel like a drum this morning. She also decided that a can of crushed tomatoes was a drum at the grocery store last week. I let her sit on the counter while I was getting ready today and she had a lot of fun playing with what was there. Notice her awesome socks, they were mine she had to have on over hers (she really likes socks). **Don't forget that you can stop the music at the bottom of the page to hear her better.
Sophie was 20 months old yesterday. I love her so much, I can't begin to even try and articulate! She is so much fun, I'm lucky I get to be her mom. She makes me laugh and smile all day long, we have so much fun together.









7 comments:
I LOVE when she plays the "drum" with her feet and I LOVE the words to her song--SO cute!
So cute! She is a very good drummer girl! How fun too that you got have family come and visit! Thats the best!
Such talent! I can't wait to get her on the bongos!
Ok, she is SOOOO Cute! I love that she hits the drum with her feet. So funny. I also love that Dan has a TUB of hair gel!!
I would have to agree you have the cutest little girl in the world. I miss you like crazy and hope Denver is still good.
That is the best! Jason and I just laughed through it. I'm glad we've got such an amazing singer in the family!
She is to stinkin cute! I love her little videos, they always bring a smile to my face!
Post a Comment