Sophie loves to talk. She mostly speaks an indiscernible language that sounds a bit Asian to me but she does speak a few words in English as well. I've been wanting to get a video of her talking on my cell phone for awhile now and I finally had her dressed, with her hair done, the living room clean enough to use as a back drop for my video, AND she was in a good mood all at the same time!! It took a lot of things coming together (most within my control I might add... not so great at the staying tidy part lately) to make this video possible. Without any further adieu please enjoy this (kind of long, sorry) video of Sophie chattering. Oh, one more disclaimer, she usually talks a lot more than that on my phone and does a fake laugh intermittently throughout the "conversation," this wasn't the best taping but please refer to the above reasons and use your imagination a bit. :) *NOTE: You can pause the music by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the "play" button.*
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
chatter box
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
Good job getting Sophie dressed and ready to go. I just have to tease you about one thing, her buttons don't quiet line up with the holes. :) Sorry you can tease me later about my mothering. But YEH SOPHIE! Good job talking to your pretent grandma. So proud of all her signing too.
Wow! I had no idea that she could talk that much! We should be having conversations every day! Too long? There's no such thing as too much Sophie! Thanks!
Wow! I had no idea that she could talk that much! We should be having conversations every day! Too long? There's no such thing as too much Sophie! Thanks!
It looked like the caterpillar chair was a little tricky to sit on while talking on the phone. :) That was a cute video.
Okay Sophie has got to be the cutest little thing ever! She is so smart for her age! You are such a good mom to her!
She is so cute!!! I love her animal noises! That is so adorable.
What a cute family you have!!!!!
I can't wait to meet her finally,I hope she can say my name as good as clock.
Oh, I love that age. She is such a sweetie! My mom recorded me talking at that age on a cassette tape that we still have. It is fun, even now going back and listening to it....the days before we had video cameras!
So cute. I love when she was trying so hard to talk and sit in the chair at the same time. I guess multi-tasking will come a little later.
SO cute! I love the chattering-I can't believe how smart she is!
Post a Comment