My mom was asking me when I would post more video of Sophie... I though I had just done that but she told me that she can't get enough of Sophie. I asked her what she wants to see and she said ANYTHING! So here's a video of Sophie I took yesterday for you mom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It's just Sophie playing... hope you like it!
Friday, April 4, 2008
you asked for it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
That is so cute! I love how Sophie decided to clean up her toys! The pictures of your mom with Sophie are adorable too! You can't tell that she loves her granddaughter at all! ;) That is so sweet of you to do that video for her! I love it!
Thanks for the great birthday video! This is only the 3rd time I've watched it today! Joni watched it with me, then Connie watched it with me and now I got to see it all by myself. She has changed just in the couple of weeks since she was here! I love you guys!
Okay, that was AWESOME! I LOVED the slideshow at the end with pics of your mom and Sophie! What a great birthday gift! I love how Sophie cleaned up her toys--Natalie started that at a young age and has never stopped! She loves to clean, unlike her mother...
That was so nice of you to make a video for your mom. That is such a good idea for a birthday present. And Sophie is so adorable. Hopefully she keeps up the habit of cleaning up her toys, for your sake :)
Post a Comment