This is kind of fun, Sophie got tagged. Here are 20 of her favorite things:
7. Mom's caculator (I guess this is either because she watches me work with it for so long she's jealous or she thinks there must be something good about it if I can use it that much!)
9. slides (this love started in UT with Grandma Nina's little slide; now she looks forward to our daily trip down the slide in our apartment complex... laughs every time!)
19. hats (she likes to put them on and then walk around but mostly she likes us to wear them so she can take them off our heads and tell us to put them on again)
4. her binky
5. Signing Time and Baby Einstein
6. Teletubbies (much to her parents' dismay, we HATE it!)
7. Mom's caculator (I guess this is either because she watches me work with it for so long she's jealous or she thinks there must be something good about it if I can use it that much!)
9. slides (this love started in UT with Grandma Nina's little slide; now she looks forward to our daily trip down the slide in our apartment complex... laughs every time!)10. music and dancing (one of my favorite things she learned how to do is in the morning she changes the radio station on my old "boom box" from commercials to music with a beat so she can dance)
12. playing with other kids
14. going to see her Grandmas
15. walking around somewhere she hasn't been before
16. DOGS!
17. cars (I think it's just because she likes the sign for car... not sure)
18. balloons (I really appreciate restaurants that have balloons for the kids.)
19. hats (she likes to put them on and then walk around but mostly she likes us to wear them so she can take them off our heads and tell us to put them on again)I love my little girl so much, she brings me more joy than I ever thought possible and I hope I can give her more of what she loves. (deep breath... sigh... awwww) Anyway, I tag... everyone wants to list their baby's favorite things and no one who doesn't. :)
















6 comments:
I love this, Jessica! She is so sweet! Even though I haven't met little Sophie, I feel like I know her darling little personality! You are such a good momma!
What a cute idea!! Sophie seems so have such a fun personality! She is a beautiful baby...especially those eyes!!
That was really fun! Reading about Sophie is one of my favorite things! Thanks for sharing her with us so well! I love seeing what a good job her Mommy does at taking care of her and teaching her!
So fun to read about little Sophie! She seriously gets more and more beautiful everytime I see more pictures of her! Boys watch out!
Jessica,
This is Megan DaBell, I found your Blog through Mindi Boogards I hope that's ok. Your family and blog are so cute its fun to check and see what people are up to
That is SO cute! I love it that you did that! I might have to do it for my kids. Uhhh, maybe I'm not up for that much work...we'll see. Sophie is the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment