We just wanted to wish Joni a happy birthday today, Jason tomorrow, and Jack on Monday (yes, they are all my siblings). I wish I could see at least one of you on your birthday!! But in your absence I wanted to share these clips of Sophie being funny the other night.
Joni, Jason and Jack; I love and miss you all very much!! Hope your birthdays are GREAT!!!









2 comments:
How cute! It is hard to be away from fam. . . but you are great at video clips (I'll have to have you show me how you edit them sometime). I'm sure your fam loves being able to see Sophie grow. I didn't realize so many of your family members had birthdays so close together like Luke's fam, must be an Ellis thing:)
How did you get the video of Sophie's baby signs so big (by the way, that's incredible--she's so smart!!)? Mine always post the smaller size, no matter what...also, I can't line up my pictures side by side the way yours do...mine don't post the way I tell them to. What's your secret?
Post a Comment