There’s a lot of pictures, I’ll try to be somewhat selective… but I don’t want to forget any of it! We had such a blast.
The line to see Anna and Elsa was 4 hours long! We weren’t willing to do that, but we lucked out and saw them walk past during a shift change. Phew! Dodged a bullet on that.
The kids were so excited when we let them choose a treat…
Minnie Mouse’s house
Here’s the kids in front of the Haunted Mansion, I told Sophie it was my favorite ride as a kid so she was really excited to go in. Turns out she hated it! 2nd picture is low quality because it was so dark but I took a picture of Sophie (plugging her ears) and Elise when they scooted over to make room for their ghost in their car. Tess surprised me and laughed at all of the scary things.
Mid-day Emma and Jacob both konked out, in line for Pirates of the Caribbean.
We took the girls to meet Tinkerbelle at her house first thing in the morning, it was cool they got awhile alone with Tinkerbelle to ask her questions and take photos. Before we went in we had to be shrunk down to fairy size, so cute!
Mikey’s Soundtastic parade was so amazing, seriously Disney knows what they’re doing. Check out these amazing costumes and talented dancers. I took way too many pictures.
That night we had a late dinner at the Rainforest Café in downtown Disney, it was really cool! They had animatronic animals and jungle vegitation all around. The lava cake wasn’t bad either!
The girls are holding the souvenirs they choose, Anna and Elsa dolls that sing when they join hands, wow can you say S-P-O-I-L-E-D? It was fun to do a little spoiling though, we love our kids!









1 comment:
The spoiling was definitely not something we did at Disneyland! They look very happy about them!
Post a Comment