Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tessa turns 5 years old

12.17.13 Tessa Birthday 912.7.13 disney on ice Lily Tessa 2

I let Tess choose whether she wanted to do a friend party at our house with all of her friends from school and church or go to Disney on Ice with the family.  She choose Disney on Ice, which I appreciated.  Friend parties stress me out!  We invited her cousins Lily and Emma and the Lawrences of course, they are our Denver family after all!

12.7.13 disney on ice donald 12.7.13 disney on ice jacob emma lily tess 2

Look at these faces filled with wonder.  Disney magic, oh yeah!

12.7.13 disney on ice lily 12.7.13 disney on ice tess 312.7.13 disney on ice emma 2 12.7.13 disney on ice sophie watching

Can we say SPOILED??!?!?!?!!  What a crack up.  It is fun to spoil your kids every once in awhile isn’t it?  Tessa deserves it, she’s such a great kid.

12.7.13 disney on ice tess popcorn

The Little Mermaid was my favorite.

12.7.13 disney on ice ariel 3 12.7.13 disney on ice under the sea

Tessa got quite the haul in the mail from her grandparents.  She opened them the morning of her actual birthday, Disney on Ice was about a week before.  We got her a couple things too, to save face. Winking smile I think one of her favorite things about her birthday is I let her wear one of her “church dresses” to school.  This girl loves to dress up and feel pretty!

12.17.13 Tessa Birthday 8 12.17.13 Tessa Birthday 212.17.13 Tessa Birthday 6 12.17.13 Tessa Birthday 5

Can’t believe she’s 5, time is flying!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Tess is one adorable girl! Can you convince you're brother it's fun to spoil kids? He thought I was insane to buy the kids more than 1 Christmas present!

Jessica said...

Ha ha! I don't know how to convince Jason to let you spoil your kids a bit. I think it's ok once or twice a year for a special event so they know not to expect it all the time.

mommaquincy said...

Cute girl! I love her smile!

mommaquincy said...

Such a cute smile! I love this 5 year old girl!