Saturday, November 2, 2013

Family Pictures - November 2, 2013

November 02, 2013_24264 November 02, 2013_24270

My sister in law and I decided to take pictures for each other when they were visiting.  So she took ours and I took theirs.  She did such a great job!  I love them. Thanks Cami!

November 02, 2013_24280 November 02, 2013_24291November 02, 2013_24282 November 02, 2013_24305 November 02, 2013_24322 November 02, 2013_24326 November 02, 2013_24337 November 02, 2013_24344

November 02, 2013_24294 November 02, 2013_24295

Just before these pictures on the wall Jacob had tripped and fallen into a cactus, poor kid had barbs in his knees and legs. He was a pretty good sport.

November 02, 2013_24310 November 02, 2013_24546 November 02, 2013_24575 November 02, 2013_24595

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome pictures, as usual!! Love them!

Dannenbergs said...

I love the pictures! What a good looking bunch!

mommaquincy said...

Great pictures! Did you use the timer and take them yourself?

Jessica said...

No, mom cami took them for me. She's talented huh?