Thursday, February 14, 2013

Utah part 2

Dan was SuuuuuuuuuuuuuPPPPeeeeRRRR excited to see Les Miserables!  I was also interested in seeing the movie (eventhough I didn’t watch the preview 27 times like he did) I was in fact interested. :)  My mom watched the kids so we could go see it, so nice!  And earlier that day I got to go to my old friend Summer’s baby shower.  I was so glad that I could go!  Here I am with Summer and Jenney, we were all on the swim team together over 11 years ago!  It’s fun to catch up, so much has changed.

12 29 12_dan jess les mis 12 29 12_jess summer jenney

Before church Sunday morning we got to open our presents from Dan’s parents.  Nina had to explain the gift cards to build-a-bear, they would have been SOOO excited if they only knew what that was. :)  Those photos are forthcoming.

12 30 12_tess nina 12 30 12_sophie

Who wore it best???  Jacob LOVES this shirt, he asks for it by singing, “da na na na na na na” (BATMAN!).

12 30 12_dan batman 12 30 12_jacob batman

12 30 12_tess dan helicopter 

Sunday night family dinner, just like the old days when we were newlyweds and lived in Utah, well except now there are all these cute kids!

12 30 12_tess melody jaycee 12 30 12_soph elise 12 30 12_jacob ray playing 12 30 12_chapmans at the table

Build-a-Bear time!!!  I was probably just as excited as the kids, maybe more.

12 31 12_build a bear girls by stuffing machine 12 31 12_build a bear soph w heart 

Sophie got a german shephard, named her Karla and dressed her in a red polka-dot dress with red sparkly shoes.

12 31 12_build a bear sophie 12 31 12_build a bear bathes 

Tessa got a pink cat, put her in a pink tutu, and named her…. you guessed it PINK!

12 31 12_build a bear tess washing pink 

12 31 12_build a bear jacob 12 31 12_build a bear soph w carla 12 31 12_build a bear tess w pink 12 31 12_build a bear soph tess jacob 

Jason and Candice invited us to a hockey game on New Year’s Eve

12 31 12_hockey game jacob nina 12 31 12_hockey game soph grizz12 31 12_hockey game tess jaycee soph

That’s all for 2012!! (finally, sheesh I am slow…)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I would love to hear Jacob sing the batman thing! So cute! Sydney is so excited she has the same orange dress as Tessa! Too bad we're not closer so they could wear them together.

Tracy Giles said...

Great pictures. Looks like you guys are always having a good time :)

mommaquincy said...

So worth waiting for!

Dannenbergs said...

So did Dan like Les Miserables?
I loved the fancy dinner and the pinkys out for Tessa's bday. Super cute and fun.