For Christmas our close friends the Lawrences SPOILED us. They took us to Disney on Ice! Dan and I knew about it, but the girls just knew we were going to see what their present was from Jake and Kim and that they needed to dress like princesses. Here they are in the box office getting their tickets, still had no idea what we were there for…
They LOVED IT! So did I, it was a ton of fun. It was really dark (obviously) but I did my best to get some pictures.
Princess and the Frog was first.
Cinderella was next.
Last was Tangled.
Maximus (the horse) was so cool! I can’t believe they didn’t fall down, there’s no way they could see well out of that thing! Sophie turned to me and said, “Can you believe that horse is wearing ice skates!!” Then later she said, “I think the horse is a robot Mom.” So cute.
This was super cool! They are not harnessed in that I could see, they would just skate around to get momentum, then wrap those fabric strips around their arms and swing around, they must be so strong! It was awesome.
Dan splurged and bought the girls $24 of cotton candy that came with these cute crowns. Not a great picture, but I love the look on Sophie’s face watching the show.
Thanks so much Jake and Kim, for the magical night!










1 comment:
Fun! I would love to take Sydney in the next couple of years. I think she'd love it just as much as your girls.
Post a Comment