Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jacob’s 4 monthday

12 02_jacob tounge soph helping12 02_jacob close up

He was sick when I took these pictures, can’t you tell? Poor baby. And his hair, it’s so long it looks pretty geeky all combed over! But cute too!! IS there anything a cute baby can’t pull off? I don’t think so!

12 02_jacob 5 months looking

Jacob’s 4 month stats were: Weight – 14lb (56%) 15 oz, Height – 2’ 2” (84%) and Head – 17” (74%). He’s a champion nurser and sleeper, with an easy going attitude! Can’t beat that. Thank you, thank you, my boy! Jake’s easier to please and just generally more content than my girls were as babies. It only takes him a moment to get over his shots before he’s back to smiling at anyone who will talk to him. He’s oh so much fun!! I’m trying my hardest to enjoy every minute of him being my baby boy, because I know how fast it will be over. The poor kid gets kissed and squeezed all over hundreds of times a day by me. He loves his sisters and will coo, laugh and talk to them but gets squished loved too hard by them on occasion, which upsets me more than Jacob.

Jacob really loves his dad. When Dan comes home Jacob is all smiles and stares right at Dan following him around the room, Dan scoops him up so they can talk while he changes his clothes in the bedroom. They’re so cute together, Jacob thinks it’s pretty cool when Dan will lie on the ground next to him so they can “wrestle.” Dan’s always trying to toughen Jacob up by holding him in uncomfortable ways and whatnot and Jacob’s already trying to please his dad by smiling and talking to him every chance he gets.

Sophie wanted to be part of the photo shoot. As soon as I snap a picture of her she asks, “can I see it?!” Such a cute little squirt!

12 02_soph jacob bear12 02_sophie silly face

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

The long hair is hilarious! It reminds me of Josh's picture he sent in with his missionary papers. Hopefully he won't decide he wants dreadlocks like Jsoh did!