Dean looked so handsome in his blessing day suit! I’m glad we could be part of the Kendall’s special day. This little guy was a champ, he always is such an angel, never hear an ounce of complaint out of him! Here are some pictures from that afternoon:
I took ever so many more… but I think that’s sufficient for the blog. Later that day we played a little Beatles RockBand on the Wii. Dan’s parents even came over! I feel so lucky to have Dan and my families so close AND that they are willing to hang out at each other’s homes, it is so convenient for us!! I think having easy going parents and in-laws is HUGE. Sorry about these pictures, I choose to shoot in a way too high ISO to avoid using my flash, so they look pretty bad. Oh well.
There’s a video of our band in action on my mom’s blog, here. It’s the last thing on the post. I also want to include this last picture of Sophie with her Grandpa Tom, he really won my girls over this trip. They followed him around the house. He said it was the best Christmas present.









5 comments:
Great pictures! That was such a fun day!
You got to go to Utah again?! I'm so jealous! Looks like you had so much fun. You are so lucky you and Dan's parents live so close and I love that they go over to each others houses! So fun! I wish mine and Nathanael's families lived closer.
She looks so cute playing rockband
What a cutie! You are so funny apologizing for pictures that look fine! :) I love the angle you put the last pic on...so proffesional!
What kind of a camera do you have? You take wonderful pictures! Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment