Thursday, September 24, 2009

a little "vacay" in happy valley

Yeah I'm cool like that, I can use slang like vacay... no not really, but I wanted to anyway.

So as much as it kills me to do things out of chronological order, it kills me more not to post ANYTHING for so long.  So here are the pictures I had time to go through.

Utah vacation - Jenny and Tessa outside Utah vacation - Jason jumping

On my parent's playground shortly after arriving.  Tessa was loving the water table with aunt Jenny.  And that's Jason stretching his legs on the tramp.

Utah vacation - quincy family dinner

Uncle Matt's birthday dinner of lasagna.  We missed James, Dan, and Jack who couldn't make it.  (Joni's there, just hidden behind Mom.)

Utah vacation - Sophie and Matt yo-yo Utah vacation - Gma Ellis and Tessa

Matt yo-yoed for Sophie FOREVER, poor guy.  Sophie was amazed by it.  Just yesterday we were playing with playdough and I made a yo-yo cut out.  She picked it up and said, "Uncle Matt  yo-yo!"  This sweet woman is my Grandma Ellis, I love her to pieces.  

Here's the main reason I drove out, the baby shower for my niece and nephew on the way who live in Houston.  The one on the left is my little sister Jenny, and Nicole is my brother Jason's wife.  Such cute bellies on these two!

Utah vacation - Jenny and Nicole belly bump

Utah vacation - Nicole shower  Utah vacation - Jenny shower

They both got lots of great gifts!

tessa teeth - poor tessa

On a completely different note, poor Tessa is cutting teeth.  What the heck is that black thing on her gums?  Could it be a blood blister?  Ouch!  I thought it was a piece of the dried fruit she had after dinner and tried to dig it out last night, poor thing.

I'll work on piecing together the rest of our vacay later, life can be crazy!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, baby girl really is sitting a lot lower than her cousin! I'm so glad we got to go with you guys!

mommaquincy said...

Great pictures! Poor Tessa! She's too sweet to hurt! I hope they come in quickly! BTW, I'd love it if you'd send me these pictures in a bigger size anyway that is easiest for you, the picture blog would be fine, in fact I'll put mine on there, too.

The Hulls said...

What a fun "vacay"!! I know what you mean about posting in chronological order, I get so behind so then I end up doing a ton of posts on the same day. How fun to have a new niece and nephew on the way!

Teandra said...

I didn't know Jenny is pregnant! She's so cute.

Cami said...

It's so great that you guys are able to go home so often. Darn our expensive Richmond airport. For having teeth coming in, Tessa sure hides it well with her big cheesy grin!