I almost skipped over Easter! Oh my! We went to a community Easter egg hunt again this year, and so did about a million other people!! Look at this…
We went to this hunt last year too and I love that they advertise the hunt start time as earlier than they actually start it, perfect for my always-10-minutes-late-family. :) Probably annoying to the rest of the world who is on-time or early, but just right for us.
We even had to wait for the hunt to start for a bit. ;)
They had 2 easter egg hunts, one for kids 5 and under and one for 6 and over. So Tessa and Jacob got to start eating their candy, while Sophie was still waiting for her turn.
Sophie made friends with her neighbor while they were waiting. I love this picture, they were so cute together.
Easter morning… I had not planned on doing an outdoor hunt but when I was putting the girls to bed Tessa told me how excited she was to see eggs in the backyard. I told her I thought the eggs would be inside and Tessa corrected me, “Oh no, the Easter Bunny leaves eggs outside, I’M SO EXCITED!!” How could I say no to that?
Happy times finding treats and toys in their Easter baskets. I sure love these cute morning faces!
I love Easter, such a great time of year, spring is an exciting time with the promise of new life from plants and flowers growing as well as Jesus Christ’s resurrection that gives us all hope for eternity. My kids seem to like Easter too! ;)









1 comment:
Such cute Easter dresses and I love how happy they all look! Good job!
Post a Comment