Monday, April 16, 2012

Tessa's Tea Party

So my mom REALLY wanted to be there for Tessa's 3rd birthday party but it was too hard with it being so close to Christmas so I convinced her that she could just do a party at her house after we got there for Christmas, since it was just a few days later!  It was a big hit.  And really fun to have her cousins, aunts and uncles there too!!  They dressed up and had pink marshmellows, pink cupcakes, pink milk, and applesauce (one of Tessa's favorite foods).  Oh how I love her super CHEEEEESY grin!!

12 23_Tessa bday tea party tess big smile 212 23_Tessa bday tea party group

Auntie Ann put together a shell game with her fancy tea cups, so cute!  And they danced to some princessy music, of course!

12 23_Tessa bday tea party tea cup game 12 23_Tessa bday tea party dancing

Elise and Melody dressed up in their fancy dresses and looked cute as can be!  Sophie REALLLLLLY loves Elise, I think it's obvious in this picture, just pure joy on her face.

12 23_Tessa bday tea party soph elise 2 12 23_Tessa bday tea party melody

Admit it, Tessa's adorable when blowing out candles... I love how she goes cross-eyed.  Ha!  Dean, with his gluten-free muffin, ignored all the girls and went to town.

12 23_Tessa bday tea party blowing candles  12 23_Tessa bday tea party dean eating

Jaycee tried on some earrings, and looked adorable.  Proud Grandma Nina with her grandsons!

12 23_Tessa bday tea party jaycee earrings 12 23_Tessa bday tea party nina ray jake

Poor Jane was sick and felt awful, but still managed to look beautiful for the photo, isn't she a beauty?  Jake's acting like a boy...

12 23_jane jacob tounge

Ahhhhh, my sister Jenny... are there some people you love so deeply that seeing a photo of them makes your heart and your face smile?  That's Jenny for me, I love you sis, sure do wish we lived closer.  Wow, Tessa got 3 birthday parties?  That's a pretty lucky little girl.  I wanted to mention that Sydney (who became a big sister today, btw) was also around for the party but didn't make it in any pictures before she left for a nap.  Thanks everyone for coming!

12 23_jenny jake 12 23_Tessa bday tea party tess ring pop

NOPE, the blog post isn't over!!  I can't very well do 1 blog post that doesn't even finish out the day!  That same day we also celebrated Josh's birthday.  Say hello to pretty little Elliott!

12 23_josh bday cake 12 23_elliot stare

Tessa "helped" Jenny repair a dress up casualty from the party.  The girls dressed up again, I love the leopard, nice touch huh?

12 23_jen tess sewing 2 12 23_soph tess dress up

Dan invented this complex game with the girls in the toy room.  It was founded on his many hours of video game playing I think, because there were different "bosses" that they girls had to conquer using certain tools, for example I believe the evil bear twins had to be tied up with the jump rope.  I took a couple blurry pictures, but there's a video as well.  It was a big hit and a constant request for the duration of our Christmas vacation.  I thought it was really cute.

12 23_dan soph bear twins 4

1 comment:

Ann said...

When I showed Elise the picture of her and Sophie she just giggled. :) And I love my brother. The end! :)