Seriously... where. do. I. begin. ??!! Some people like to say life is full, or busy, or crazy, I think they way to describe it is INSANE! I have so much catching up to do it's really daunting, but I've got to start somewhere. I've considered throwing in the towel and giving up on blogging, because it's too time consuming. But I've come the conclusion that 1) blogging is fun for me, and brings me joy, 2) the memories saved are priceless to me (and hopefully important to others like my kids/husband as well). So here I go! I'm going to have to pace myself, I'm barely keeping my life together without blogging over the last couple months, but I've concluded I need to make time to do it.
Here's a random picture from January, just because each blog post needs at least 1 picture. They (+ Dan) are the reason I do what I do everyday.









6 comments:
I am with you. I think the memories that blogging captures makes the effort and time so worth it!!
Not to mention, your kids are so darling.
You are amazing! And your family is your first priority, not blogging. Having 3 kids is crazy, plus just moving into a new house is overwhelming. I don't blog about every little thing, or I'd go crazy. Just try and hit the highlights and move on from there. Plus I don't want to to stop blogging, my kids (and me) LOVE seeing your kids and their happenings.
And you mom! You need to blog for her! What a precious picture with everyone smiling!! I will be taking pictures and blogging them after I've been there. Lots of people have mentioned they need picture of your house.
That's totally the reason why I blog. Plus with everything dated I always know where to look for things. I am sure you know this, but you can get your blog printed in a book. My Mom did my first year of blogging for me as a Christmas present and it is so nice to have. And then it is a little easier to show to your kids and such.
I'm glad your not giving up on blogging! I love seeing the cute pictures of your beautiful family and I just like reading your posts. I think that you do a great job and often times I think to myself, huh, I feel the same way! So thanks for keeping with it!
Can't wait to see your house and all your plans/projects. It's fun to see how people decorate and think of things to do in their own space. It's fun to see your kids growing up too.
Post a Comment