Monday, September 12, 2011

teaser

09 09_seaworld soph elmo hug

We just got back from a family vacation in San Antonio.  It was so much fun!  I have too much house work to catch up on today, but I hope to post pictures from our trip in the next few days.  I couldn’t wait to share this picture of Sophie with Elmo, it was something she was really looking forward to, doesn’t she look like the happiest kid in the world!!?!?!

3 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

She looks SO happy that even I am starting to get a little jealous! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics of this fun trip!!

Ann said...

wait for it.......yup I just died from all the cuteness!

mommaquincy said...

She is such a doll! Thanks for the picture, I was feeling sad that I missed the Sesame Street part of Sea World.