I acquired 1 nice and 1 nephew recently. They are pretty darn cute:
Jane is my little sister Jenny’s 2nd baby, 1st girl. She was born on May 25th, 7lb 7 oz ,19 inches (the EXACT same size as Tessa and my niece Elliott!). She reminds me of Tessa as a baby A LOT! She is far away in Houston though, I ache to hold her this fall.
Ray is Dan’s little sister Ann’s 3 baby and their 1st boy. He was born on June 1st, 7 lb 14 oz, 21.25 inches. I think it’s really funny how we have identical families. So nice that our girls both have cousins their age and so will our boys! We keep getting them closer in age, Elise is 7 months older than Sophie, Melody is 4 months older than Tessa and Ray, depending on when I deliver, will be about 2 months older than our boy! I’m sure they’ll be good buddies. Pretty cool.
I wanted to congratulate these growing families, nice work! We love you dearly and can’t wait to meet the new recruits. Crazy to think that we’ll be in their shoes less than 2 months from now!









1 comment:
Congrats to Ann and fam! Lots of hair on that boy! says Momma Quincy on Jenny's computer.
Post a Comment